Things to Know Before you Visit
Effective July 1, Cedar Park Mayor Corbin Van Arsdale has issued an Emergency Order requiring all commercial entities and non-profits (other than churches and places of worship) to require face coverings. The Order requires that every person over the age of 10 (both employees and visitors) inside these facilities or buildings to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose when that person is within six feet of another person. The Order also requires all commercial entities to display a notice of the requirement. For more on the regulations, please visit the City of Cedar Park website at cedarparktexas.gov/maskorder.
In addition, the following communities surrounding Cedar Park have face mask ordinances:
When exploring our destination, please practice the following:
- Carry a face covering with you at all times
- Call ahead to businesses you visit as listed hours online may not be up to date
- Continue to avoid close contact and remain six feet apart whenever possible
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer when unable to wash your hands.
- Texas State Guidelines and Protocols for Individuals, Businesses and Attractions
- Williamson County Cities & Health District COVID-19 Information
- Austin & Travis County COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Texas State Tourism Travel Alert
As businesses begin to reopen, it is important to know of any possible restrictions before you visit – restaurants, bars and stores are operating under state mandated guidelines which get revised and updated frequently.
Check out our Health and Safety page to learn more about guidelines for area restaurants, bars and other businesses.