Library Community Room
The Cedar Park Library's Community Room is the perfect space for small groups.
Total: 1,421 sq. ft.
- Stage area: 348 sq. ft.
- Open Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Ceiling height: 10.5 to mounted projector.
- 75 person maximum (seated without tables)
Price set according to Ordinance: / Appendix A Fee Schedule / Article 5.100
Available only during Library open hours
- Mon-Thurs 9:00am-9:00pm / Fri-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm / Sun 1:00pm-6:00pm.
- (2) 6 foot folding aluminum tables
- (9) 8 foot folding aluminum tables
- (75) chairs
- AV projector with one drop-down screen at back of stage and two side monitors available for use.
- HDMI cable required to hook up laptop.
- Podium on stage.
- No microphone available.
- No fees to use AV system.
- Outside services permitted: Catering upon approved menu. No kitchen facilities available.
Click here to reserve this room.