Smoke and Sounds BBQ Festival
November 4 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Smoke & Sounds BBQ Festival is back for its second year in Cedar Park, Tx!
The Festival, is a competitive BBQ Cookoff, sanctioned by IBCA (International Barbeque Cookers Association) and will host cook teams from all over Texas competing for cash prizes and trophies in the following categories:
Best Pork Ribs
Best Texas Brisket
Cook teams can register at https://smokeandsounds.org/products/cook-off-registration
The event is free to the general public both Friday night (from 5-9 pm) and Saturday (11 am to 5 pm).
• Kids Zone with inflatables and other activities
• BBQ tastings on Saturday
• BBQ plates for sale Saturday sponsored by Agape BBQ in Liberty Hill
• Silent Auction (donations including gift cards are welcome)
• 50/50 Raffle.
• Live music throughout the event
• Craft and food booths are also available to rent
Charity event benefitting Partners4People and Mosaic (the Global Engagement Ministry of Northpoint Church).
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please reach out to Tim Keaney at 512.948.6404
Sponsorship levels and registration to have a seat at the judges table can be found at www.smokeandsounds.org.